Saturday, February 26, 2011

monotony


If you were an obsession
I’d write you a novel
The story would be redemptive
A best- seller.

But I doubt that I still have
My heart you’ve stolen
The love that was conceived
And grew in summer mornings

I love you like the spark of amber
I tell you this as a sacred pledge
I love you but I remain unnoticed
I love you in silence, in madness.

I crossed the thread of pain
And died in the process
My heart fled and you caught it
Like cigarette smoke, sublime yet elusive

You had me, my love so genuine
So pure that even I was purified
But you just let me slip
I fall with the crowns of hurt

I surrender, I fall like the broken pieces of a wine glass
I cry like beer being poured out
Life is existence
But life is absence without love

I owe you this bliss
Like a debt I could never pay
But I forget you and try to empty my puny heart
Leave me, will you?


to where you are..



No comments:

Post a Comment