Saturday, February 26, 2011

dear you (part 2)

Do you still remember the day I got mad at you?
I got mad, really mad that I wanted you out of my system.
I didn’t want to talk to you or even look at you.
Even just knowing you’re there, annoys me.
I hated you like I never learned to love.
But I felt the latter first, and it was like…

No, I don’t love you like the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach.
I don’t love you like you-sweep-me-off-my-feet thing.
No, I don’t.

I don’t love you like running with heeled sandals on just to buy you medicine because you are sick.
I don’t even love you like worrying about your worries, feel sad because you’re sad.
I don’t love you the way I would take care of you because you are drunk.
I don’t love you the way I would bother buying you a gift just because I want to.
 I don’t love you the way I would intentionally forget what I have to do just to spend time with you.
I don’t love you the way I would miss lunch just so we could eat together at 3pm.
I don’t love you the way I would wake up earlier than usual just to call you and wake you up.
Sorry, but I don’t.

I don’t love you because you cared for me.
I don’t love you because you inspire me to write.
I don’t love you because you are friends with my friends.
I don’t love you because you asked me out on Valentine’s Day.
I don’t love you like the way my bones seemed to disappear when you hugged me.
I don’t even love you because of who you are.

I don’t love you because of all these things.
Sorry, but I really don’t.


I just love you, I simply do. .
I love you, just because.


September 9, 2010 (1:52am)


i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment