And they’re almost always together
When the sun rises from the horizon
I smile and he smiles at me
And I loved him since that 20th of June.
And they made each other’s life a little brighter
The sunlight escapes just to kiss the pure white roses
I laugh and he laughs with me
And July was filled with dreams and wishes.
And he just made her happy each day
The sea wraps its arms around the shore
They were the warmest I’ve ever felt
And the 31st of August was no more.
And she thought everything would stay as bright
Then came the rain, the sun waved goodbye
He smiled and her tears betrayed her
And the saddest September passed by.
And life was a little complicated
The leaves fell down and got blown by the wind
She glances back and he was left behind
And October fed the frailties of her mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment