Saturday, July 23, 2011

Again

How have you been?
Fine, why do you ask?
Nothing, I’m your friend, am I not?
Of course you are, why do you think that?

Where have you been?
Places, do you know any of them?
Yes, I do but why go away?
‘Cause when you left, do you think I’d care to stay?

Do you still remember?
Why would I forget?
Do you still care?
Ask yourself, why would I still be upset?

If I stay, will you?
Why would I?
I still love you, do you still feel the same?
I don’t know, but aren’t you tired of playing this game?

I’m sorry, will you forgive me?
I already did, why still ask?
Then why won’t you give us a shot?
Don’t you remember, between the two of us,
you were the first one to give up…


*July 19, 2011


some things are not worth repeating

No comments:

Post a Comment