When the sun goes down, i wait for you to come
Slowly, the shadows are lost, the light is gone
and you creep into the skies of my mind.
Colors start to fade away as i've longed for it
While i start to look up, flowers then bow down their heads
Less people on the streets, no more words, no more light
Just you and me in silence, in the darkness we lie.
As i stare at you in the vastness of the unknown
I try to reach for your stars, I try to be bold
You smile at me and i smile back at you
If it were for me, would you dream of what i dream would come true?
I embrace for all that you aren't and all that you are
You will never be alone, I will keep the fire burning in your stars
Tell me those words again and i will believe you through and through
Let your light shine on me and I'll shine the light back to you.
Yes, you are my most wonderful yet most elusive memory
When you fade away, i fade with you
Heed my call, don't go away, not yet.
Can you just stay for a little while?
But your hand slowly slipped from mine
You were always there for me but morning must come
Please know that i am sorry, but if it weren't for you
I would've never been more close to him than i am now.
June 21, 2011 (CMC lib)
![]() |
| damn. |

No comments:
Post a Comment