Your kisses are capricious;
Your hands are savage, your gaze is fire.
Your breath ripples in my throat as I taste your tears, as your fingers beckon for mine.
"Who are you?," you rasp.
"Where are you from?"
I count the spots and dots on your face, how the lines move and swerve.
I crave the sound of your voice; I chase your words as they leap out of your lips.
"Who are you?," I gasp.
"Where are you from?"
My skin burns against yours in a sea of strangers;
From strokes to kneads, your touch yearns for more.
I murmur your name and let it roll down your tongue;
I taste the colors of your mouth, every hue leaves me undone.
"Are you happy," you whisper.
"Are you?," I reply.
We breathe into the darkness as the night blurs the lines;
As I take what is yours, as you take what is mine.
April 4, 2019
No comments:
Post a Comment