I love you, your eyes, your hands, those long,
bony fingers that fit gently with mine.
I love your wit, your humor, your words when
you whisper in my ear like a child eager for the slightest
attention.
I love the way you listen, smile, sometimes laugh whenever
I
talk too much or nag you for the silliest things.
I love how you hold me without saying any words
after we argue and try to compromise.
I love you for doing what you love and loving
what I love; for always trying and understanding despite
our differences.
I love you for keeping me sane while making sure you’re
always there whenever we decide to turn our screws loose.
I love you, darling, I always will.
I love you in ways I never thought I could, like the way
you
loved me when I thought you never would.
-Dec. 11, 2014
-Dec. 11, 2014
![]() |
| here and now |

No comments:
Post a Comment