I am writing this because I want to be reminded that I am proud to have loved you. I know I was childish back then, more immature than I am now, but you taught me things about myself. I always knew you were bound for greatness, that you are more than just good looks and that there is always this innate goodness within you despite the rude and rough mood you exude. I just might have been wrong to think that I could be the person to bring that out of you.
I am just sincerely happy that you turned out well and that you’re doing what you love. I miss you. And all the happy times we had together. And I’m saying all of this not because I’m regretful or hoping we’d get together but simply because I am genuinely proud that I believed in you and loved you more than what others just saw you for. I hope that you continue to be blessed and that love finds its way back to you again. See you soon!
![]() |
| sending out these balloons for you |

No comments:
Post a Comment